Fulcrum to Host Webinar Featuring Independent Research Firm
”Unlocking the 5 Key Strategies for Excellence in Cross-Channel Marketing”
NEW YORK – October 12, 2011- Fulcrum, a leader in advanced analytics, technology and multichannel marketing solutions for marketing, will present an industry expert from Forrester Research, Inc., in a webinar that will offer marketers keen insights on recognizing and reaching their customers across channels.
Each new channel provides a new opportunity to engage customers and prospects in fresh ways, but at the same time introduces challenges around data integration, customer intelligence, and integrated marketing.
“Unlocking the 5 Key Strategies for Excellence in Cross-Channel Marketing” will feature expert advice and overview from Forrester Senior Analyst Fatemeh Khatibloo, plus client examples from data-driven marketing expert David King, Fulcrum executive vice president. They’ll cover real-world marketing considerations, best practices, and practical solutions for mastering the complexity of cross-channel marketing.
Marketers will learn key strategies for addressing:
- Data – Learning to control data and build it into a strategic asset for cross-channel marketing by breaking down marketing and customer data silos to effectively reach customers across channels.
- Customer intelligence – Using analytics to generate powerful insights that drive more effective cross-channel programs
- Relevance – Turning data and insights into communications that engage customers and drive purchases
- Investment – Making the right investments in technology and processes that generate the greatest benefits
- Internal communications – Making a compelling case for investments to C-suite executives and communicating success stories to the enterprise
The webinar will look at these challenges in “the age of the customer,” when marketers now face channel & device fragmentation and consumer demand for relevance, and need to cope by burying the marketing funnel and empowering customer-centricity with customer intelligence.
“As a top customer intelligence expert, Fatemeh has valuable insights to share with all marketers as we deal with this fundamental shift in how we recognize and understand our customers and most effectively communicate with them across channels,” said Fulcrum’s King. “It really is the age of the customer, with a whole new set of challenges and opportunities that can make or break today’s marketers, depending on how well they use customer intelligence to approach this change.”
Join Fulcrum on Tuesday, October 25 from 2:00-3:00 ET for this informative webinar. Click on this link to register for “Unlocking the 5 Key Strategies for Excellence in Cross-Channel Marketing”.
Savannah Tikotsky / Henry Feintuch
212.808.4903 / 212.808.4901